CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 16, 2006

more products!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

this is a great exfoliating mask...the woman told me that oprah loves it (she would say oprah right??)...she was a great sales woman cause i bought the sucker...

Image hosting by Photobucket

i also wanted something for my body since its about to be summer time and i wanna have some nice soft skin, just in case i find someone to rub up on me...this stuff is really nice...my whole body is nice and soft...which is needed after a good sweaty workout...


Image hosting by Photobucket



and of course you HAVE to moisturize after exfoliating...this stuff smells so good and has shea butter, cocoa butter and some other butters in it...and it smells good..


okay i spent this whole week pampering myself, in other words, i got paid this week!

i went and got a mani/pedi, and a bikini wax, i ate crazy amount of sushi and bought a good 4 bottles of wine! aveda is a little pricier than i usually go for but that why i call it splurging...and after buying those body products i decided to make an appointment for the bikini wax i have been dreading for months...i finally talked myself into it...with the help of anetra trying to convince me that its not that bad...ummm, yes it is that bad...

one my way to grab the last two bottle of wine that i purchased i came across an aveda salon, and since i had nothing better to do and money burning a hole in my purse i decided to go in...

the woman was like "women usually have a glass of wine or a couple asprin before they get the wax done"...i had none of that...she also told me i did good for my first time, one client kicked her in the face...it was kinda weird having a chick all in my area who is not a doctor...i got self conscious, like i hope i look alright down there, i hope my nani impresses her, crazy right?...but that was before she slathered me up and pulled all my precious hairs out...after i finally unclenched my fists i started rubbing around my "womanhood" like dang im soft, damn near turned myself on...but thats another story for another day....

crazy thing is, i plan on getting it done again next payday...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first bikini wax. I've been wanting to get one for a long time, but I'm nervous.

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

Well now....hmmmm. Though I've contemplated it, I think I would ratehr stick with Nair on my pom pom. I get the same soft touch effect. Last time I went for a wax, I was bruised up. It looked awful. I guess my skin is a lil too sensitive for the pulling.