CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 14, 2006

sumthin new and a fitness update

im getting my first bikini wax tomorrow!!!!!

oh...and then fitness thing is going just okay....not so good this week...but i am trying...but this belly ring isnt totally healed so crunches are out for the moment...im going to try my taebo tape out again tomorrow...i am not feeling the work out facility at my apartment, i do like the new weight machine in there though...and weight training is said to eccelerate the burning of body fat...i have always liked my taebo tape so i will work out to billy blanks in the morning and just try not to look at his face...low blow i know...
i went and bought some fruit today for my break at work...so at least im getting in some more fruit..im going to keep doing that...thats all for this week..this is a slow start but i am hoping i will be successful....sev, godbabymama how yall doin?

1 comments:

lyre said...

godbabymama.blogspot.com aint doin so well. I have been coughing up my lungs since Thursday. but i did walk 3 miles thrusday and Friday but paid for that Saturday and sunday with extremely sore throat and tight chest. I may go to the doctor tomorrow.
Been drinking tons of water though.
I need a significant other to take care of me though!! :-((