CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 30, 2004

And he said....

"I am on my way to you," his voice tickling my ears through the phone line...
and he probably doesnt even remember he said it...
but i remember and i knew he would soon be in my arms...
and he unlocked the door, walked in my place and locked the world out behind him...
all the while i layed in bed, pretending that i was sleep....
but i couldnt sleep because i knew he was on his way to me....
he drove through a snow storm and heavy traffic because he knew i needed him
and he needed me...
and he came to my room, sliding his clothes off along the way...
and slid into my bed, our bed...
and held me until....
until morning....
when i woke up and got dressed for work....
glancing every now and then at the male form asleep in my bed....
and he was smiling....
a quick kiss on the cheek and a peck on his nose....
and i was gone, locking the door behind me....
and i havent seen him since, circumstance has kept us apart for a while...
busy schedules, families and friends needing our attention....
but i am waiting....
patiently smiling because....
i know soon i will here those words...
"im on my way to you"
again....

0 comments: