CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 06, 2004

Happy Hair and a New Car...

i would just like to tell the world that today i am having a good hair day.....my hair is bouncy and flowing and it is behaving...i keep swinging my head like my mama told me not to do back in junior high and high school....i would like to thank my Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner, the water in my shower that stayed warm/hot during the duration of my hair washing and my NEW Conair ceramic flat iron....my girl suggested buying a ceramic flat iron a couple weeks ago...she said folks had complimented her on how healthy her hair was looking, i though she was just talkin but i decided to go buy one anyway...i've had my gold 'n' hot for so long i didnt know anything else.....but this flat iron worked my hair out.....

just thought i would share this occasion.....oh by the way i just got a new car a 2005 Malibou....i keep looking out my window to make sure it is really mine cause im sure that it doesnt belong to me..but my name is one the papers.....i havnet named him yet...my last car Malcolm (may he rest in peace), was also my first car and i loved him to death...but he gotten taken out in a slip in fall accident on I-69 N.....im going to miss him but i will miss him while i ride around in my new navy blue Malibou....


0 comments: