CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Booty Tactics...and why i pretend to fall for them...

I have officially been a non-virgin since i was 18, i say officially because i dont count that one time in high school when i didnt feel anything...but anyways...since then i have come across boys/men who think they have to have some kind of gimmick in order to sleep with me...i have noticed these gimmick are universal and must have come from some "get her to sleep with you" handbook for males...

what i dont think these men realize is that i put myself in those situations on purpose because i too want to be sexed down...i know what you are about to do and what it is going to lead to im not naive...so here are a few gimmicks ive come across and my reasons for "giving into" them...

#1...the massage...a classic, guy says "why dont you lay down and let me give you a massage" he begins with some over the shirt massaging followed by raising the shirt then suggesting the shirt comes off, then slowly unhooking the bra soon women feels kisses being placed on her neck and back and then guy soon turns her over...a little while later panties drop to the floor and guy thinks he has achieved something ...
ummm..i knew when u suggested the massage whether i was gonna let you inside....why did i "fall for it".... it was entertaining seeing you go through all the dramatics...it was fun to tell my girl about it later and laughing at you...plus i know sex would follow and i was horny

#2...guy says "you dont have to suck it, just give it a kiss"...uh, really, does this one even need commentary?...
why i "fall for it"...cause i enjoy sucking, licking, kissing, etc. and always jump at a chance to practice my skillz...plus i know sex will probably follow and i was horny....

#3...guy says, "lets rent dvd's and you can come over instead of going out to the movies"...guy rents movie he has probably already seen before during movie he starts kissing neck, moving to mouth, then a little touchy-feely and soon some fingering leading to my legs spread open on the couch before the movie ends...
why i "fall for it"...damn, once again cause i know sex will probably follow and i was horny...

here are a few more...guy says "lets go lay down, i just want to hold you"..."can i come up"..."let me get you another drink"..."come over, and ill cook for you"...

i decided not to go through the others, they are all pretty typical....but bottom line is i knew before you came over or i came over whether i was going to give into your gimmick, i also pretty much knew what gimmick you were going to try....might as well skip the game playin and just be like "wanna fuck?"...i might say yes i might say no but that cuts out a lot of xtra brain activity and scheming....



6 comments:

Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

LOL! Spel you are funny. You and I are completely different. I would purposely be mean to dude if he suggested any of that, unless he has that Gold Tip status...

My ex used to say #2 all the time and I would just laugh. His dick never hit the walls right but he gave decent head.

Ant does the dvd thing all the time but since I see him once a month I'm always willing to jump on him. Let me be honest...Ant has reached Gold Tip status. He would definitely be a dude I would get pissy over if my homie tried to mess with him. His stroke is flawless and let's not get into his other techniques.

Another wack line is, "Just let me put the head in." I'm like, "If you just put the head in you should go on and complete the job, uh duh. I'm not trying to have sex with you. Putting the head in defeats the purpose."

I like seeing dudes beg for the puss sometimes. The only dude who hasn't begged for it would be Ant. Even though my sex game is on point, he knows his is too.

Spelangel said...

i forgot about that "just let me put the head in" one...lol...pitiful...yeah, i just think its funny that guys really think they are making me swoon and really think that i dont know the deal...i mean why do u think i shaved? and why do u think im wearing decent panties, i dont just sit around the house in a thong, c'mon dude.......

Spelangel said...

hey maxwell sweetie...its all good, u can cuss on my blog...g'wan a head and spell the word out next time...fuck (see its that easy)....and i noticed your motto...is that why i have that lust spot on my wall...you know, the one next to the bathroom door...smile...

blackcaesar said...

i have read this entry about a dozen times. it is my all-time favorite post!!!

G. Mo said...

hey spel, what about the 'tickle tactic' where the guy starts playing and touching your body to try and make you laugh... actually he's scheming on trying to feel your goodies... you've never had a man go that route huh? sex would probably follow if you were horny... lol

Rell said...

this is very interesting -- I'm new here but there is truth to what you say...


you're beautiful by the way