CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Cramped...

i have writers block...
im all stuffed up, like a head cold....except im blowing my nose and nothing is coming out...
i am itching to write a poem...thats all i want to do is write a poem but...well, its not working...
i hate feeling like my creativity is being wasted, almost like i dont deserve it...
i feel like a singer who cant find her note, or the right pitch...just all outta wack...
the thing is...i know i have sumthin on my mind...i just cant get it out...im not even sure exactly what is on my mind but something inside is telling me i need to write....but for some reason i cant...
i hate feeling like this, it gets to the point where i cant concentrate....like there is some emotion that i need to purge....
im trying to be patient, i cant rush it....its not even that i think im am the bomb poet or writer but i that just need to relieve myself....speaking of relieving myself...i feel like i am on a family road trip and my parents wont pull over and let me use the bathroom....like i shouldnt have drank that last can of pop....
maybe im thinking to hard...maybe its something more simplistic and im trying to be too deep thats why i cant get it out...maybe i need to turn to a blank page and start over....
i feel like i've drank too much Hennessy and i have my head in the toilet but i cant throw up...
i feel like i just had sex with some arbitrary guy and now he wants to talk and cuddle and "get to know me" i just want to put my clothes on and go home.....
i even asked my friend to give me a word...maybe if he gave me a word it would spark a poem....
he gave me the word "intimate"...now i know i can write about some "intimate"
but damn, its been some hours now...and all i have so far is "intimate"....written in black ink..staring at me..i did decorate the page with some hearts and i wrote my name a few times...but no words...
not a single word...
i just want to write a poem, not even a short story or a pseudo intellectual diatribe about black women in America....just a poem....a haiku...
a word....
im depressing myself....buh-bye...

0 comments: