CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2005

Arbitrary Announcements...

*this should be subtitled: "but ITS NOT MY FAULT"*

*wink + shy innocent smile*

i was going to comment on the quote from the last entry...but i aint feelin like it....eventually....maybe....*shrugs shoulders*

im on the hunt for a new apartment...something cheaper but something that is still up to my pesudo bourgeois standards....ok, aiight...its not pseudo...im slightly bourgeois...kinda...well a little...i just like quality...ITS NOT MY FAULT, i blame my parents....but back to the hunt...so i am have been looking online and in the paper...i found a few spots im interested in..im trying to move at the end of april thats when my lease is up...i dont want to be too close to the university...im not trying to mix with the collge folks...but who knows...if i find a nice deal...ill work with it...

ummm...i love XM radio...especially channal 62-suite 62....they play the sexy music...like the mellow music..old jams, news jams...like just this morning on my ride into work they played Weak by SWV...RIIIGHT....that was the jam when i was in 7th grade...or 8th..one of them...me and my girls thought we could sing..we would break up the verses and try to harmonize...lol...im sure we sounded like some kittens in pain....oh i also like channel 61 and 67....i think ive said that before....oh well...

im at work..and im bored...i already put my pages together for tomorrow morning that way i wont be stressed out on my deadline...all i have to do in the morning is find some good stories, code them and plug them into spots...

i have to get my GRE stuff together...my mom said she would be happy to pay for it..thats hot cause its a little over a hundred dollars...and i got a speeding ticket last thursday...ITS NOT MY FAULT...so i need $96.50 to pay that...$96.50!!!!...i cant even contest it cause shauna was doin 70 in a 55 but i honestly think they need to up the speed limit in that area...i told the cop i thought i was under 65....yeah right...i didnt even get a warning he was like..."here's your ticket have a nice day, watch your speed"...cant tell the folks about that...just have to pay it soon...

ive noticed i am picky about my groceries...i go to one store to get my fruits and veggies (thing is the same store is right down the street from me but i go to the one across town cause i feel they have better quality fresh stuff) i then go to the meat market to get my fish, chicken and beef (also across town) and then i go up the street to get normal stuff and flowers and then i hit up wal-mart (down the street in the other direction) for stuff other stores have but just happen to be cheaper at wal-mart, like water and cleaning and laundry supplies....like yall really care....so....

i think im done rambling..it is now 2:57 and i am out of here at 3:00...i was going to stay til 4 since i am leaving an hour early tomorrow to get my hair done but....not gonna happen girlfriend is sleepy...plus im going to check out this apartment complex up the street from me...*note to self* call dad and beg for money to get my hair done...i have a meeting at 8 to plan the church newsletter for next month and i have to get to the gym by 4 so i can beat the rush...what a boring day...okay 3:00 on the dot.....*in my best kyle barker (u know living single) voice* "buh-bye"

0 comments: