CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Indulgences....

my guilty pleasures.....things i could do without but would rather not...


1.milky way dark's....dark chocolate, caramel, nouget...mmmmmmm

2.sipping wine from pretty wine glasses....my favorite glasses have purple flowers painted on them...

3.books by Zane....everyone needs some good smut every now and again, i keep mine near the bed....

4.candles, lightly scented.....i keep them all over the house and light them after work....im partial to a soft vanilla scent

5.a long bubble bath complete with eculyptus/peppermint oil in my oil diffuser and lavendar bath salts and candles glowing (one day maybe even a man behind me)...

6.giving myself a mani/pedi....sometimes just the time out to do something for myself feels good....

7.cheesecake with caramel sauce...

8.teddy bears....

9.pretty journals...even if i never write in them...

10.crew socks..pulled up to my calf...they r sooo comfy

11.my satin robe from vicki's...it just feels good to lay around with something smooth and soft rubbing on my skin....

12.face products...i cant stop buying them...exfoliators, astringents, masks...luv'em...

13.lotions...im addicted to really thick lotions...well any lotions really..it isnt even about the frangrance but how they make my skin feel...

14.paul mitchell tea tree shampoo/conditioner.....Mmmmmmm....

15.clean sheets....i love the smell and feel of freshly washed sheets...makes me want to stay in bed all day...

16.heels...pretty ones...color doesnt matter...size 7 or 7 1/2

17.girl talk...my girls are my sisters....since we dont live in the same state anymore talking to them is a blessing...

18.being called "baby"...its so unfeminist of me but i cant help but like it whispered in my ear....but only when its from the person i want whisperin it...

19.slow jams....old school, new school..whatever..sumthin nice and soothing that makes u want to slow dance...

20."Sex in the City"...gotta love Carrie and the girls...and "Girlfriends"..i love Joan with her neurotic ass and her flighty girls...

21.sexy men....with soft lips, pretty doe eyes and long eyelashes...broad shoulders and thick calves...soft hands...strong voices..the ability to pick me up at any given moment...

22.holding hands...nuff said

23.make-up...i might wear it once a week but i like the process of putting it on and creating my "face" for the day....

24.long naps on Saturday afternoons....and Sunday afternoons...shoo, any afternoon...

25.putting my sunroof up, windows down, shades on, hair flowin, drivin fast down the high-way....perferably in Atlanta, but hey...


***that's it for now....maybe some more later...cant wait to indulge***

0 comments: