CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Lovin me....


Posted by Hello


this is me....taken my senior year of college...i was doing a photo shoot for an online fashion industry magazine....the photographer made me look so good...and can u believe it was actually cloudy and rainy that day?....i love this pic because it shows me doing something i love to do...even though i was posed this came out looking so natural....

looking at this pic makes me miss my carefree days in school..although i am glad they r over...it also makes me miss Larry, they guy who used to do my hair...he used to HOOK ME UP...i got my hair done every week...although i only paid every two weeks...and i never had to worry about looking a mess..he would ask me what do u want done... and i was always like whatever u want to do because he never made me look bad....okay enough about Larry....

im done now with the pics...at least for a minute....okay maybe not..i might just post a couple more...lol

1 comments:

G. Mo said...

awwwww... look at spel's short lil' legs :)

Oh Yeah... I'm lovin' this picture!!!