CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Smile...


Posted by Hello

this is me when i was studying in Nashville...i was xtra chunky during this time cause i swear i was eating peach cobbler like twice a week and soo much soul food and wine...and alcohol *wink*...i was having such a good time....sooo much fun....and i learned so much about myself...i think right before this pic me and my boyfriend had called it quits a couple days ago...the long distance thing was not working for us...well, for him anyway.....*making the poo-poo face*...but ya know what...i kept smiling..i was sad but i got over it...and me and him have a friendship..not as tight as we used to be but i know i could call him if i need him...
but i digress....this was a life changing experience for me...if i never found out about this program i would never be writing for a living...something i never thought could happen....and although at times i wonder if i made the right choice..or if writing is for me...i just remember to push through the doubt and keep smiling....

1 comments:

blackcaesar said...

i think your pic is sexy.