CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 21, 2005

Changes A'Coming....

so my online journal where i used to get kinda personal has been ,locked...meaning i can look at what the hell i wrote but i cant write anything else, that sucks....instead now they are offering a blog spot...well i got this one...but i went ahead and signed up for that anyway just in case the mood hits me....
i guess this means this blog might get a little bit more personal...i was trying to keep it light, but why...i aint got that much business might as well share what i got...now i doubt im going to be coming up with any great or new found philosophies...im just gonna vent or not....just write whatever comes to mind...i think ive been trying to hard on this blog thing, imma just relax and let it flow...
now i dont plan on reminicing too much about my "wild days" or what i like to call the"Atlanta Chapters of my Life" but i will leave a index of sorts about the Atlanta Chapters at the bottom...if you r intrigued about a chapter let me know...

so i met my girl Marci at Starbucks last night to catch up on each others lives, it was fun i hadnt chilled like that in a while...while we were tlaking her husband and 2 daughters joined us, her kids are 4 and 5 and toooooo cute for words...they r both going to be heart brekers..the girls had a good time pooring sugar in the hot chocolates....lol...

when i got home i called my girl Tashe who i hadnt talked to in at least a year...get this, she googled me, found a few of my articles went to my work website and emailed me...that was cool, she left me her phone number so i hollered at her latst night...and the first words out of her mouth were..."where ya been bitch"...lol...that my dawg, she is a litle loony at times but she is smart as hell...this is the girl i can really get grimy with, she knows about so many of my man escapades...i mean DE -TAILS...cause we used to go back and forth offering new suggestions to try with our male companions....anyway we caught up finally and vowed not to go that long without speaking again...thats my homie...

so then dude came over and we chilled, hung out...ya know....caught up about our weeks over some tea and the peach cobbler i made him....his bday is saturday so i prsented him with his first present...a nice kenneth cole tie..i told him i was getting him one present he said he needed (the tie) and one present just because...which i will pick up saturday...i probably wont see him til sunday cause he has to go home sat and then has to work all day sun...before he left i snipped him a flower, gave him a kiss then sent him on his way home...

now here is whats interesting, i shoulda went to sleep...i really shoulda..but i was on my way to shutting down my computer when i noticed a friend on my AIM../soooo i had to chat...ended up switching to talking on the phone...didnt get off the phone til 3:15 had to be up at 6:30.....i am sooo dead tired right now it aint funny..im one of those folks who have to get their 8 hours..usually 9 to 10 hours....but it was a VERY good convo i was having...wont divulge details now....maybe one day...

Diet Update: i cheated so bad today, my boss bought everyone chinese food for lunch, i couldnt possibly urn that down...and then when i went to starbucks i had a grande hot chocolate w/ caramel...this diet calls for no sugarno rice...and im sure no duck sauce, or sweet n sour sauce...or fortune cookies...but im going to redeem myself today..well actually so far, not good, i missed breakfast.....

THE ATLANTA CHAPTERS
Chapter 1 - Spel's Sexual Conquests....should we start with the Alpha's, Que's, football players, or the arbitrary niggas in between...
Chapter 2 - Spel's Drank List....her tolerance level and how to overdo it...
Chapter 3 - Spel's Smoking Situations's....its funny what smoking can lead too....
Chapter 4 - Spel's ATL Club Recommendations...if there was a party, i was there with my "get'em girl" heels....
Chapter 5 - Spel's Studying Habits...working in 10,15,and 20 page papers...somehow...
Chapter 6 - Spel's Sisterhood....the folks who were there with me along the way....

0 comments: