CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My eyes are green....

...cause i eat a lot of vegatables....

literally, yes i am eating so many veggies...i started the south beach diet on sunday...i have never stuck to a diet before, but there is always a first time, right?....i cant eat any fruit, bread, pasta, etc, for the first two weeks...basically everything i love...no potatoes, no sugar, low-fat everything....i actually thought it was going to be harder than it is, but then again im only on day three....i swear i have never ate so many veggies and ive never eaten so much cheese and eggs..i swear evey time i eat they got me eating a tomato or spinach or some kinda cheese....i dont even eat cheese like that but here i am chowing down....did i mention the plan calls for eating 6 times a day....i never eat six times a day, three if im lucky...

i am now waking up 15-30 min early to cook breakfast..i already have to be at work at 7:30 in the morning and now i am waking up ealier, wow...im kinda proud of myself for that though because now i dont feel as rushed to get dressed and start my 30 min commute to work...oh, did i mention no espresso..i have gone three days without a single sip of a starbucks grande cafe mocha, so i guess the plan is saving me from spending $3.71 every morning on a drink thats gone in 10 minutes...

but anyway, now i might actually take the time to put on a little make up before i go to work...or maybe not, i've never been pressed to throw on anything more than some vaseline on my lips and maybe a spray of perfume or body mist...im just real low maintenance, although i have been known to walk up into work with my "go get'em" heels on...of course, all my heels are "go get'em", and i get whomever whenever i step into them (ya like my confidence right??)...but on those other days it jeans and a decent sweater....or jeans and a wifebeater (a decided the color by my mood) with those chinese slippers (which i dont care what anyone says, aint goin out of style) when the weather warms up...

but i digress...i am on a diet....i cant believe it, but it has motivated me to get a more aggressive work out on..yesterday i hit the step machine up, that thing wore me out, i followed up with a few laps around the indoor track and then some light lifting to tone.....

my goal is to look good for miami, me and a couple of my girls are hoping to hit miami beach in march, what better way to motivate myself to look good in south beach by hitting up the south beach diet...naw, thats not really why i did it..but it sounds good....anyways, ive been scoping out vicki's online catalog trying to decide between a couple swimsuits...so basically all this dieting it for a swim suit...well, originally, i have started to really enjoy the process of eaitng and living a healthier life...of course i say this now only three days into it....ill let u know whats really going on in about a week...

that is all for now, gotta go grab my mid-morning snack...i get to pick between string chese or 20 (yes, u r posed to count them) peanuts.....and another round of green tea or water.....wish me luck...

0 comments: